- In 2010, Sypris Technologies ceases its operations in Marion, Ohio and Kenton, Ohio relocating the businesses to its other facilities in North Carolina, Kentucky and Mexico.
- In 2004, Sypris Solutions acquires Dana Corporation's Toluca, Mexico forging operations and a portion of its machining operations. Sypris' Toluca plant forges and machines axle shafts, pinions, ring gears, I-beams and other drive train components for the heavy truck industry.
- In 2004, Sypris Solutions acquires ArvinMeritor's Kenton, Ohio plant. Terms of agreement include a contract to supply trailer axle beams and housings for use by ArvinMeritor in North America.
- In 2003, Sypris Solutions acquires Dana Corporation's Morganton, North Carolina. The Morganton Plant provides machined drive train components such as tubes, steering arms, carriers and diff. cases.
- In 2002, Sypris Technologies is awarded contracts valued at approximately $100 million to supply Visteon Corporation with light axle shafts.
- In 2002, Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. changes its name to Sypris Technologies, Inc. Engineered Products Division retains Tube Turns brand and becomes Tube Turns Division of Sypris Technologies.
- In 2001, Sypris Solutions acquires the Marion Forge Plant in Marion, Ohio from Dana Corporation. Terms of the agreement include a contract to supply drive components for use by Dana in North America.
- In 2000, Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. is awarded a contract with an estimated value of $120 million to supply drivetrain axle shafts to Meritor Automotive for use in Class V-VIII heavy duty trucks.
- In 1998, Group Financial Partners, Inc., parent company of Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. changes its name to Sypris Solutions, Inc.
- In 1995, Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. discontinues the manufacture of fittings for the Navy Nuclear industry.
- In 1990, Tube Turns, Inc. and Tri-Tech, Inc. are combined to form Tube Turns Technologies, Inc.
- In 1988, Group Financial Partners, Inc. acquires Tube Turns, Inc. from Sumitomo Corporation of America.
- In 1986, Tube Turns, Inc. discontinues the manufacture of commodity fittings and flanges.
- In 1986, Group Financial Partners Inc. acquires Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. On November 10th, the company changes its name to Tri-Tech, Inc.
- In 1983, Sumitomo Corporation of America acquires Tube Turns, Inc. Allegheny International retains ownership of Tube Turns of Canada Limited and Tube Turns de Mexico S.A.
- In 1983, Tube Turns Technologies, Inc. is formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alchem Corporation. Defense related assets of Tube Turns, Inc. are spun off to Tube Turns Technologies.
- In 1980, the Kirk Division is sold to Burton-Delingpole and Co. Ltd., England.
- In 1979, the Clyde Tube Forgings Division is closed.
- In 1977, Allegheny Ludlum Industries, Inc. approves the merger of Chemetron Corporation as a wholly owned subsidiary of ALI. On December 7th, 1977 Tube Turns becomes part of the Metals Group of ALI.
- Tube Turns manufactures fittings and hinged closures for use on the Alyeska Trans-Alaskan Pipeline.
- In 1965, Tube Turns acquires Kirk & Co. Ltd., in London, England. Its principal product range includes flanges, custom forgings and hinged closures.
- In 1961, Tube Turns acquires Clyde Tube Forgings, Ltd. In Glasgow, Scotland. Its product range includes elbows, tees, reducers and other commodity fittings.
- In 1957, Tube Turns Mexican subsidiary is founded. Tube Turns de Mexico S.A. forges and machines fittings and flanges.
- In 1953, Tube Turns, Inc. becomes division of National Cylinder Gas Co. which is renamed Chemetron Corporation in 1958.
- In 1952, Tube Turns opens plant in Houston, Texas to manufacture products related to the oil and gas industries.
- Tube Turns fittings are used in the Nautilus, the world's first nuclear submarine and in the first nuclear power plant in the United States at West Milton, New York.
- In 1950, Tube Turns of Canada Limited in Ridgetown, Ontario begins manufacturing. Its principal product range includes machining of fittings & flanges, and fabrication of Bellows Expansion Joints, Insulated Joints and Hinged Closures.
- In 1948, the Company purchases the Pennsylvania Forge Company.
- In 1941, Tube Turns is selected to manufacture shell cases, aircraft components and naval parts to support the Second World War. It is the first company in the Mid-west to earn the coveted Army-Navy "E" Award for Excellence in war production and the first to receive the Maritime "M" in the area.
- In 1938, Tube Turns begins the manufacture of commercial forgings, developing forged aluminum cylinder heads for aircraft engines.
- In 1930, Tube Turns fittings are specified to be used for the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, the Empire State Building and the Union Carbide Building in Chicago.
- In 1928, the company name is changed to Tube Turns, Inc. because of the significance of the elbow bending process.
- In 1927, Walter Girdler, Sr., M. Keith Dunham , Charles J. Haines and E.G. Luening formed the Pipe Bending Process Corporation. The Company, under license from Rohrbogenwerk, G.m.b.H. of Hamburg, Germany, is the first American manufacturer of forged seamless pipe elbows and returns.